ADATA 480GB Ultimate Solid State Drive - 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s - SU630 - ASU630SS-480GQ
Ultimate SU630 Solid State Drive - IT'S TIME TO SWITCH TO SSD!
If you’re looking to replace that HDD of yours with an SSD, look no further than the ADATA SU630. The SSD is built with next-generation QLC 3D NAND Flash to offer amazing value and great performance. It also comes with excellent features such as LDPC ECC technology.
3D QLC SSD – High Capacity Without Breaking the Bank
- Sporting the QLC 3D NAND Flash with 960GB of capacity and an attractive price point, the SU630 is an ideal upgrade for users looking to make the switch from HDD to SSD, whether as storage or a boot drive.
Performance Boost With Dynamic SLC Caching
- Featuring dynamic SLC caching, NAND Flash memory operates in single-level cell mode and boosts performance. This allows the SU630 to reach read/write speeds of up to 520/450MBps for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
Improved Data Integrity
- With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SU630 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan.
Tougher, Quieter, More Reliable
- With no mechanical components, SSDs are more resilient than HDDs. They are more resistant to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0°C-70°C) and therefore provide better protection for data. What’s more, SSDs also run silently and consume less power.
SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- With the purchase of the SU630, users qualify to download ADATA’s SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility free of charge! SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU630, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the switch from HDD to SSD, as it allows for simple and straightforward backup and migration of data, including the operating system.
3D QLC NAND Flashfor higher affordability
Big capacity up to 960GB
Advanced hardware LDPC ECC technology
Supports SLC Caching for improved performance
Free software: SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM Command, and NCQ
- Capacity: 480GB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- NAND Flash: 3D QLC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
- Weight: 47.5g
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Sequential R/W performance (max): Up to 520/450MB/s
* Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
- Warranty: 2 years
- 1x ADATA SU630 480GB - 2.5" SATA Solid State Drive
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging.
ASU830SS-480GQ - Made in Taiwan - Drive - NEW - 9899/8900 - TGCP - 14/16
Don't miss this deal!