64GB ADATA UV128 USB 3.2 Flash Drive - Black/Blue
The sleek design features a sliding USB connector, which smoothly extends from the drive at the push of a thumb.
The capless mechanical design eliminates the hassle of lost drive caps.
The USB connector can be made ready for use with just one hand, for greater convenience when speed is a must.
USB 3.2 High-Speed Transmission Interface
- Now there is no reason to shy away from the higher cost of the USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface. The UV128 USB flash drive brings the convenience and speed of premium USB drives to budget-minded consumers.
Easy Thumb Activated Capless Design
- The USB connector is concealed in the compact body, fully protected without the need for a drive cap. A simple thumb swipe forward makes it ready to use, and the reverse motion stows the connector for storage or travel.
Graceful and Minimalist Design
- The matte texture body is scratchproof and dirt-repellent. The UV128 comes in an elegant shape and in two stylish color schemes. The simple curves of this series make fashion more comfortable than ever.
Create Own Personal Style
- The UV128 is conveniently designed with a strap hole so that one can easily loop a string through and connect to a keychain or a mobile phone.
*Strap accessory shown in image is not included with the product.
- Capacity: 64GB (only Black/Blue)
- Color: Black/Blue
- Texture: Plastic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 20 x 9mm
- Weight: 10g
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen1 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Performance(Max.): Up to 100 MB/s read1
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux kernel 2.6 or later, with no device driver needed
- Warranty Starting from January 1, 2019, the warranty period for the UV128 is changed to 5 years; For UV128s purchased before (inclusive) December 31, 2018, the warranty period remains unchanged.
1. Performance may vary due to variations in platforms and application tools.
2. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
** The green one is a limited edition of Bangladesh.
- 1x 64GB ADATA UV128 USB 3.2 Flash Drive - Black/Blue
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging. No accessories inlcuded.
AUV128-64G-RBE - Made in Taiwan - USB Drive - NEW - 2999/2400 - TGCP - 14/16
Don't miss this deal!