TP-LINK 450Mbps Wireless N Router - TL-WR940N
What This Product Does
450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR940N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. With MIMO Technology, TL-WR940N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, VoIP and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
- 450Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Three antennas increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
Wireless N Speed & Range
- Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR940N can establish a wireless network and get up to 18X the speed and 6X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 450Mbps, it shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
Better Wireless Performance
- The router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles turning your home and even your yard into one big hot - spot.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions
- WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
- Instantly setup WiFi connections simply by pressing the "WPS" button.
- Either using the optimized user interface and setup wizard or the CD (included) setup wizard will allow you to get ‘online’ quickly and easily.
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS
- 1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
- Button Wireless On/Off Button,WPS/Reset Button,
- Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 3*5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- External Power Supply 12VDC / 1A
- Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 9.1 x 5.7 x 1.4 in. (230 x 144 x 35mm)
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Signal Rate 11n: Up to 450Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- Reception Sensitivity 270M: -68dBm 10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm 10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm 10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm 10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm 8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm 10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm 8% PER
- Wireless Functions Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Quality of Service WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
- PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)/BigPond
- Management Access Control
- Local Management
- Remote Management
- DHCP Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
- Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)
- Access Control Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security DoS, SPI Firewall
- IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
- IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols Support IPv4
- Certification CE, FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10
- MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Environment Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Power supply unit
- Resource CD
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging.
TL-WR940ON(CA) Ver: 5.0 - Made in China - Wireless Router - NEW - SRP: $54.99 - Our Price: $45.00 - TGCP - 16/18
Don't miss this deal!