Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850 - Keyboard & Mouse Combo - French - Black - PN9-00002
USB 2.0 Wireless RF French - USB 2.0 Wireless RF Optical - 1000 dpi - 3 Button - Scroll Wheel - Symmetrical - AA, AAA - Compatible with Computer, Notebook
Wireless Freedom and Security at an Affordable Price
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of wireless technology. Confidently roam up to 15 feet away from your PC while maintaining a strong wireless connection. Or, take the mouse separately to use with a laptop while traveling-the tiny transceiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse when it's time to pack up and go. Setting up the keyboard and mouse is simple-just insert the batteries, plug in the tiny transceiver, and start typing! This keyboard also has Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes.
- Keyboard and mouse set
- 2.4 GHz
- Canadian French
Reliable wireless connection
- Enjoy the 2.4-gigahertz (GHz) wireless technology, which delivers a reliable connection with up to a 15 foot range, with virtually no interference.
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption
- This keyboard features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES*) technology, which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes. Each keyboard is permanently paired with its receiver at the factory—no key information is ever shared over the air.
Windows shortcut keys
- Quickly access frequently used tools, like the calculator, zoom and audio controls by using shortcut keys.
Designed for comfort – in either hand
- Superior comfort that’s designed to fit your right or left hand.
Microsoft Optical technology
- Precise optical tracking technology provides highly responsive cursor control.
- Plug the wireless receiver into your computer’s USB port when you’re ready to work. Then snap it into the bottom of your mouse when you travel, and the mouse will automatically turn off.
* Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is an electronic data encryption specification that was established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It was subsequently adopted by the US federal government as an approved encryption technology under the FIPS-197 standard.
- UPC Code: 889842000764
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number: PN9-00002
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Product Line: Wireless Desktop
- Product Model: 850
- Product Name: Wireless Desktop 850
- Product Type: Keyboard & Mouse
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Technology: RF
- Localization: French
- Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Pointing Device Wireless Technology: RF
- Movement Detection: Optical
- Movement Resolution: 1000 dpi
- Number of Total Buttons: 3
- Scroller Type: Scroll Wheel
- Ergonomic Fit: Symmetrical
- Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Pointing Device Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Battery Size Supported: AA
- Battery Size Supported: AAA
- Keyboard/Keypad Height: 1.79" (45.47 mm)
- Keyboard/Keypad Width: 19.10" (485.14 mm)
- Keyboard/Keypad Depth: 8.93" (226.82 mm)
- Pointing Device Height: 1.56" (39.62 mm)
- Pointing Device Width: 2.29" (58.17 mm)
- Pointing Device Depth: 4.47" (113.54 mm)
- Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate): 601 g
- Pointing Device Weight (Approximate): 65.8 g
- Device Supported: Notebook
- Device Supported: Computer
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: REACH
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Environmental Certification: EIP
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Weight (approx.): 2.0lbs
- Depth (approx.): 21.5"
- Height (approx.): 2.0"
- Width (approx.): 7.0"
- Wireless Desktop 850
- USB Receiver
- 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries
- 1 x AA Alkaline Battery
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging.
PN9-00002 - 1455, 1454, 1461 - Made in China - Keyboard & Mouse - NEW - 4495/3900 - TGCP - 16/20
Don't miss this deal!