Kingston 64 GB microSD Extended Capacity (microSDXC) - Class 10/UHS-I - SDCS/64GB
As someone who has jumped on the latest, highly advanced phone, tablet or camera, you're probably not a big fan of waiting around. And who can blame you - life is short and you've got better things to do than wait around for your pictures, movies or music to transfer to your PC. That's why Kingston® offers the Class 10 microSDHC/SDXC card, featuring the fastest speeds available in a microSDHC/SDXC card. Now you can quickly and easily transfer large photographs, games, videos, music collections and other files to other devices, a PC or the Internet - without the long wait.
- Improve performance and increase storage on smartphones, tablets, cameras and other portable devices
- UHS-I technology enables higher bus interface speeds to optimize playback and transfer of files
- 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Capacity: 64GB
- Lifetime warranty7, free technical support
- Package Type: Retail
- Product Type: microSD Extended Capacity (microSDXC)
- Number of Memory Cards: 1
- Storage Capacity: 64 GB
- Speed Class Rating: Class 10/UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Form Factor: microSD Extended Capacity (microSDXC)
- Width: 0.4" (11 mm)
- Weight (Approximate): 113.4 g
- Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- Operating temperature: -25° C to 85° C
- Storage temperature: -40º C to 85º C
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Compatible: with microSDHC/SDXC host devices only
- Reliable: lifetime warranty7
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
- Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
- These capacities only come in a Class 4, meaning they have a data transfer rate of 4MB/s
- This capacity comes in a Class 10, meaning they have a data transfer rate of 10MB/s
- SD adapter not included with SDC4/4GBSP, SDC4/8GBSP, SDC4/16GBSP, SDC4/32GBSP, SDC10/16GBSP, SDC10/32GBSP, SDXC10/64GBSP.
- MSPD (memory stick pro duo) and MS Pro HG Duo are trademarks and registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Kingston is not affiliated with Sony Corporation. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
- Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer-grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that are beyond the standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion up to 30 min. and depth up to 1m.
- Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
- ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
- Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C
NOTE: Although identical in size to today's standard microSD card, microSDHC/SDXC cards are recognised only by microSDHC/SDXC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC/SDXC cards when used with an adapter. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC/SDXC or SDHC/SDXC logo on your phone, PDA or camera.
Product specifications subject to change without notice
- 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Flash Card
- SD Adapter
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging.
SDCS/64GB - Made in Taiwan - Charger - NEW - 2499/2000 - TGCP - 14/16
Don't miss this deal!