HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer - Everyday Home Office Printing
Get more done with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet. Simplify tasks—and save up to 50% on ink—with this affordable, easy-to-use all-in-one with fax. It fits in nearly any space and works quietly in the background.
Ideal for people who want an affordable, Wi-Fi-enabled, compact all-in-one with fax.
Affordable at-home printing with HP Instant Ink
- Save up to 50% on ink ordered by your printer and delivered to your door.[2,10]
- Print photos and documents for the same low price with HP Instant Ink.
- Get high-quality prints—time after time—with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable.
- Full of value—print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
Easy mobile printing
- Save up to 50% on Original HP ink—ordered by your printer, delivered to your door—and never run out.[6,10]
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Your pages come out great—even if you're not there.
- Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer—and easily print without accessing a network.
Everything you need—right away
- Take charge of your tasks and finish in less time with the easy-to-use 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) display.
- No need to wait—start printing right away with easy setup. Automatically connect to your wireless network.
- Quickly fax, scan, and copy multipage documents with the 35-page automatic document feeder.
Designed to fit your life
- Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it.
- Print in any room you choose—without causing disruptions. Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum.
Functions: Print, copy, scan, wireless, fax
Copies, maximum: Up to 50 copies
Faxing: Yes, color
Fax transmission speed: 4 secs per page
Fax memory: Up to 99 pages (black and white), based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
Power: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
Power consumption: 10 watts maximum, 0.1 watts (Off), 2.83 watts (Standby), 1.17 watt (Sleep)
Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® certified
Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF
Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions (W X D X H): 17.72 x 14.33 x 8.54 in
Dimensions Maximum (W X D X H): 17.71 x 22.55 x 10.66 in (with trays extended)
Weight: 12.37 lb
Package weight: 15.82 lb
Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty from HP direct
Software included: HP Printer Software, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online, HP Photo Creations
First page out (ready) black: As fast as 14 sec
First page out (ready) color: As fast as 17 sec
Resolution (black): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
Resolution (color): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Monthly duty cycle: Up to 1000 pages
Print speed, black (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 8.5 ppm
Recommended monthly page volume: 100 to 250
Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Display: 2.2 in (5.5 cm) touch mono display with magic frame
Processor speed: 180 MHz
Number of print cartridges: 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)
Replacement cartridges: HP 63 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 63 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages); HP 63XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~330 pages)
Compatible ink types: Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI; PCLm (HP Apps/UPD); URF (AirPrint)
Automatic paper sensor: Yes
Print speed, color (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 6 ppm
Paper trays, standard: 1
Paper trays, maximum: 1
Mobile Printing Capability:HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Wireless Direct Printing
Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Connectivity, optional: Yes
Network ready: Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
Print speed, black (draft): Up to 20 ppm
Minimum system requirements: OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite; 1 GB HD; Internet; USB
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
Compatible operating systems
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7; OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
Memory, maximum: 512Mb DDR1, 128M flash
Print speed, color (draft): Up to 16 ppm
Supported network protocols: TCP/IP
Paper handling input, standard: 60-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray
Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
Envelope input capacity: Up to 5 envelopes
Borderless printing: Yes
Finished output handling: Sheetfed
Media sizes supported: A4; B5; A6; DL envelope
Media sizes, custom: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
Media types: Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper, envelopes and other specialty inkjet papers
Recommended media weight: 20lb
Supported media weight: Letter: 16 to 32 lb; HP envelopes: 20 to 24 lb; HP cards: up to 110 lb; HP 4 x 6 inch photo paper: up to 145 lb
Media weights by paper path: A4: 60 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP cards: up to 200 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
Print speed, black (normal): Up to 8.5 ppm
Scan file format: pdf, bmp, jpg, gif, tif, tif, png
Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 8.5 x 11.69 in
Print speed, color (normal): Up to 6 ppm
ADF Capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
Digital sending features: Scan to PC
Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
-  In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of November 2014, based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2014, and typical time to set up and/or presence of preloaded plug-in. App download required for printer setup. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
-  Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared with the cost per page (“CPP”) of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q2 2014. CPP comparisons for standard capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by Gap Intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports 9/20/2014. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed.
-  Requires HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app download and is compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod®, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. Printer and mobile device must be on the same local wireless network with Internet access. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. For a full list of supported operating systems, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
-  Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi signal of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the wireless access point in the printer. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
-  Mobile device requires wireless access point and an Internet connection. Compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod® 5G using iOS 7or later, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Scan/copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. For mobile scanning, device camera requires 5 megapixels or greater with autofocus capability.
-  Based on plan usage, Internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. Enrollment in HP Instant Ink plan required. No annual fee. Cancel anytime.
-  Based on HP 63XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridges. High-yield ink cartridges not included; purchase separately. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. Less cost per page compared with estimated street price and published page yield of standard-yield HP 63 Original Ink Cartridges. Actual pricing may vary.
-  HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. For information on compatibility, visit hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
-  Based on Internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
- HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer
- HP 63 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~115 pages)
- HP 63 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~100 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup Poster
- Power cord
- Phone cord.
- Cable included - No, IMPORTANT - Please purchase USB cable separately; 1 Phone cord
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging.
K7V40A - Made in China - Printer - NEW - SRP: $84.99 - Our Price: $72.00 - TGCP - 22/24
Don't miss this deal!