Canon Maxify MB2120 Small Office/Home Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer - 0959C003
Providing the Reliability Your Business Deserves
No matter what type of business you have, success is ultimately defined by the work that is done behind the scenes. You can work fast and smart with the Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer, helping you to get through your workload. Specifically designed to help meet the needs of home-based businesses of 1-4 users, it delivers crisp, colourful prints of your business documents quickly, cost-effectively, and reliably.
The MAXIFY MB2120 printer boasts a quick first printout time of 6 seconds1 with print speeds up to 19.0 ipm (B&W)/13.0 ipm (Colour). Built for big jobs, it has a large 250 sheet paper cassette and 20,000 page duty cycle2. The efficient MAXIFY ink tanks deliver a high page yield from one set of ink and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink system produces laser sharp text that is smudge and highlighter resistant.
The entire MAXIFY lineup features built-in Wi-Fi3 and is fully compatible with the Canon PRINT app4. This makes it easy to share and print information directly from your tablet and smartphone via select popular Cloud services. You can also easily scan directly to your mobile device. Best of all, the eco-friendly MB2120 printer is backed by 100% Canadian-based customer service and support.
- The MAXIFY MB2120 offers a high page yield that can help save money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks. All MAXIFY printers are designed for efficiency; they offer a Low Cost per Print when using XL ink tanks. Always be ready to print in as little as 6 seconds1 from power on with Quick First Print. Built to handle the big jobs, the MAXIFY MB2120 features a large 250 Sheet paper cassette. With MAXIFY you can create custom profiles to make it easier to access your most used copy, scan or fax settings, and with the job reservation feature, you can queue up multiple jobs - even when already printing.
- Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) Ink System. With a 20,000 page Duty Cycle, the MAXIFY MB2120 is built to last for all your business needs.2 To help serve your business better, all MAXIFY printers feature 100% Canadian-based Service & Support, with a dedicated MAXIFY phone number.
- Efficiently manage all the MAXIFY printers on your network with built in standard Management Information Base (MIB) support. With MAXIFY you can print, copy and scan from all your favourite devices; whether that is a smartphone, tablet, computer or even the cloud!4
Main Unit Spec
Print Speed (up to)
- Black: FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm1
- Colour: FPOT (Colour): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Colour): 13.0 ipm1
Number of Nozzles
- Pigment Black: 1,280 / Colour: 3,072 / Total: 4,352
Print Resolution (Up to)
- PGI-1200 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL)
- PGI-1200 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- PGI-1200 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- PGI-1200 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Colour Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- AirPrint5, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app4, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print6, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing7, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing3
Output Tray Capacity
- Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
Noise Level (Approx.)
Copy Speed (up to)
- FCOT (Colour): Approx. 12 Seconds1
Reduction / Enlargement
- 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, 2-Sided Copy, Zoom
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical)10
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)10
- Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur9, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder
- 48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
- Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity
- ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity
- 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour FAX)11
Transmission Speed (approx.)
- Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page12
- Colour: Approx. 1 min. per page12
- Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
- Custom Profiles, 2.5 LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, 15,000 Duty Cycle2, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link14, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Job Reservation, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 Pages Duty Cycle2, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off
Computer Operating Systems: Windows:16,17 - Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server® 2012, 2012 R217, Windows Server® 2008, 2008 R217
Mac:<18 - Mac OS® X v10.8.5 - 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems:20 - iOS®, Android, Windows RT21 and Windows 10 Mobile
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)3
- USB Flash Memory
- Hi-Speed USB
- MAXIFY MB2120 Printer Driver
- Master Setup
- PosterArtist Lite21(Windows Only)
- Scan Utility
- My Printer (Windows Only)
Power Consumption (Approx.)
- 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby)
- 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.22
- 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.22
Recommended Monthly Print Volume
- 200 - 1,000 Pages per Month - Ideal for 1-4 users
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Pricing is determined by each dealer and may vary.
Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Document print speeds are the averages of FPOT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC17629:2014. Print speed may vary. During successive printing, the printer may slow down the operation to prevent the internal temperature from rising. Depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. When scanning or copying a certain volume of documents (approx. 150 sheets in default settings) continuously from the ADF, the printer may switch to "waiting mode" in which paper feeding stops for several tens of seconds after each scan to prohibit overheating the ADF.
Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA/MAXIFY printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/600 inch at minimum.
Scan to Concur requires a valid Concur account. Scanned files have a 10MB volume limit, with a 100 page maximum. Multiscan not available, receipts uploaded to Concur Cloud.
Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Colour document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
Requires an Internet connection.
Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard.
Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with factory-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or XP.
Available from printer driver and fax driver only. XPS drive is not supported for Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2.
Internet Connection required during software installation.
Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or our website for full details.
Requires a Windows RT compatible device with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
PosterArtist Lite software v2.60.00 is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft®Windows®10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista®, and only compatible with Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.4Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
- MAXIFY MB2120 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer
- Full Set of Ink Tanks
- Power Cord
- Telephone Line Cable
- Setup CD-ROM
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging. No accessories inlcuded.
0959C003 - Made in China - Printer - NEW - 19499/18900 - TGCP - 28/34
Don't miss this deal!