APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS Tower UPS - 600VA - 120V - 1 USB Charging Port - 7 NEMA Outlets (2 Surge) - BE600M1
Tower - 10 Hour Recharge - 3.20 Minute Stand-by - 120 V AC Input - 120 V AC Output - 7 x NEMA 5-15R, 1 x USB
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
The Back-UPS battery backup offers guaranteed power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business.
Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They’re available in 'tower' or 'floor' styles, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Key Features - BE600M1
- Run time for load: Min-max: 33-330 W - 330W - 3m 12s
- Max. Capacity Used: 100%
- Output power capacity: 330 Watts / 600VA
- Output Connections: (2) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection) / (5) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.5meters
- APC Back-UPS 600VA, 120V, 1 USB charging port, 7 NEMA outlets (2 surge)
- Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Features & Benefits
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Building Wiring Fault Indicator
- This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Disconnected battery notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Simple battery replacement
- Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
Transformer Block Spacing
- Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 330 Watts / 600VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 92 - 139V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 10hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC154
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 7 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 78
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph
- Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 490Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 139MM, 13.9CM
- Maximum Width: 274MM, 27.4CM
- Maximum Depth: 105MM, 10.5CM
- Net Weight: 3.49KG
- Shipping weight: 3.81KG
- Shipping Height: 196MM, 19.6CM
- Shipping Width: 363MM, 36.3CM
- Shipping Depth: 168MM, 16.8CM
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 90 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 35.0dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 16.0BTU/hr
- Approvals: California Energy Commission (CEC), cTUVus, FCC part 15 class B, NOM, UL 1778
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime : $75000
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging.
BE600M1 - Made in Vietnam - UPS - NEW - 12299/10900 - TGCP - 24/30
Don't miss this deal!