240 GB Lexar NQ100 Solid State Drive - 2.5" - SATA III - 6Gb/s - SSD - LNQ100X240G-RNNNG
Upgrade your computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads
- Fast performance, easy upgrade
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
- Faster Startup
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Easy Set Up
- Energy Efficient
Boost your computer’s performance
- Improve your system’s performance with the Lexar® NQ100 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD. This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers, with read speeds of up to 550MB/s1. It is also cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient than a traditional hard disk drive.
Impressive speeds with a simple upgrade
- With the NQ100 SSD you can save time and improve your computer’s performance with read speeds of up to 550MB/s1. It will make boot-ups, data transfers and application load times a breeze.
Rejuvenate your laptop or PC
- Leave the performance anxiety of using a traditional hard drive behind you, and enjoy faster speeds and extended storage space with the NQ100 SSD2.
Built to last
- Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NQ100 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s more durable. Add to that, it’s shock and vibration resistant and you’ve got one robust and reliable SSD to safely store and render your large-sized data, photos, and 4K videos3.
- All Lexar products undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with thousands of different cameras and digital devices to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Used For Consumer
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Capacity: 240GB
- Interface: SATA III
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 550 MBps
- TBW: 84TB
- Interface: 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s)
- Performance: 240GB — 1920GB —sequential read up to 550MB/s
- Dimension (L x W x H): 69.85mm x 100.2mm x 7mm / 2.75” x 3.94” x 0.28”
- Weight: 34g
- Warranty direct with Lexar only!: 3 year limited warranty
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 1500G, duration 0.5 ms, Half Sine Wave
- Max Vibration Resistance: 7~800 Hz, 3.08 Grm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30 min/axis (X,Y,Z)
1 Up to 550MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
2 Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
3 Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis (X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Security safeguards, by their nature, are capable of circumvention. Lexar does not guarantee data will be 100% secure from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
Product appearance, performance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
Lexar is not liable for any loss of data or images.
- 240 GB Lexar NQ100 Solid State Drive
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging. No other accessories included.
LNQ100X240G-RNNNU - Made in China - SSD - 3999/2600 - 16/22
Don't miss this deal!