1 TB Lexar NS100 Solid State Drive - 2.5" - SATA III - 6Gb/s - SSD
Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads with read speeds of up to 550MB/s (Up to 550MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.)
Faster performance and more reliable than traditional hard drives** (Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.)
- Faster Startup
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Easy Set Up
- Energy Efficient
Improve your computer’s performance
- Improve your existing system’s performance with the Lexar® NS100 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) solid-state drive (SSD). This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers turning your old computer from dinosaur to dynamo with read speeds of up to 550MB/s1. It is also cooler, quieter, and uses less battery life than a traditional hard disk drive.
Give your laptop or PC computer a boost
- With the NS100 SSD you can save time and money by upgrading your laptop or PC. With improved performance and read speeds of up to 550MB/s1, it will make boot-ups, data transfers and application load times a breeze.
Performance problems are behind you
- The NS100 SSD gets rid of your computers performance anxiety from having an old traditional hard drive and allows it to take center stage with more speed and storage space than ever had before2 .
Built to last
- Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NS100 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s more durable and less likely to fail. Add to that, it’s shock and vibration resistant and you’ve got one robust and reliable SSD to safely store and render your large-sized data, photos, and 4K videos3.
- All Lexar products undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with thousands of different cameras and digital devices to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Used For Consumer
- Interface: 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s)
- Performance: sequential read up to 550MB/s
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 69.85mm x 100.2mm x 7mm / 2.75” x 3.94” x 0.28”
- Weight: 34g
- Warrantydirect with Lear only: 3 year limited warranty
- Shock Resistant: 1500 G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant: 10~2000 Hz, 1.5mm, 20 G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- DWPD: 1TB: 0.46
1 Up to 550MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
2 Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
3Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis (X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Security safeguards, by their nature, are capable of circumvention. Lexar does not guarantee data will be 100% secure from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
Product appearance, performance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
Lexar is not liable for any loss of data or images.
- 1TB Lexar NS100 Solid State Drive
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging. No other accessories included.
LNS100-1TRBNA - NS100-1TB - Made in China - SSD - 6999/6400 - 16/22
Don't miss this deal!