CyberPower Standby Series CP425SLG - 425 VA Desktop UPS - 2 to 7 Minutes Runtime - 8-Outlets - Black
Desktop - 8 Hour Recharge - 2 Minute Stand-by - 110 V AC Input - 120 V AC Output - 8 x NEMA 5-15R
Protect desktop computers, networks, VoIP, and peripherals
Standby UPS systems from CyberPower, designed with standby topology, offer guaranteed power protection for desktop computers, workstations, personal electronics, and home networking/VoIP. They provide simulated sine wave battery backup power during outages, maintain steady voltage during brownouts and blackouts, and offer surge protection against over voltages and power spikes. Features include energy-saving GreenPower UPS™ design, data line protection, and management software to easily control and monitor your UPS.
A compact UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Standby CP425SLG provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. During power interruptions, the CP425SLG offers reliable power protection and battery backup. The CP425SLG comes with a three-year warranty and a $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
Simulated Sine Wave Output
- Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency Design
- Reduces power consumption by utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
Ultra Quiet Design
- Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.
- Accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the access of other outlets.
PowerPanel® Personal Software
- Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available here.
- CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
Connected Equipment Guarantee
- CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
- Standby UPS Series
- Capacity: 425 VA / 255 W
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 5 ft. cord
- Outlet types: 8 × NEMA 5-15R
- Communication ports: USB
- Management software: PowerPanel® Personal
- Warranty: 3 year
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: $75,000
- UPS Topology: Standby
- Energy Saving: GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency
- Voltage: 96 – 140 VAC
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz ± 3Hz
- Circuit Breaker: 10 A
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Plug Style: Right Angle, 45° Offset Right
- Cord Length: 5 ft
- VA: 425 VA
- Watts: 255 W
- On Battery Voltage: 120 VAC ± 5%
- On Battery Frequency: 50/60 Hz ± 1%
- On Battery Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets – Total: 8
- Outlets – Battery & Surge Protected: 4
- Outlets – Surge-Only Protected : 4
- Outlets – Widely Spaced: 4
- Overload Protection: Internal Circuitry Limiting Circuit Breaker
- Transfer Time: 4 ms
- Runtime at Half Load: 7 minutes
- Runtime at Full Load : 2 minutes
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid
- Battery Size: 12V/3.6Ah
- Battery Quantity: 1
- User Replaceable: No
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 hours
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Suppression: 890 J
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Yes
Management & Communications
- HID Compliant USB Port: Yes
- Serial Port: No
- Management Cable: USB Cable
- LED Indicators: Power On / Wiring Fault
- Audible Alarms: On Battery / Low Battery / Overload
- Software: PowerPanel® Personal
- Form Factor: Compact
- Keyhole Mounting Slots: Yes
- Dimensions – W×H×D (in): 9.8 × 5.8 × 3.3 inches
- Weight (lbs): 4.2 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 104 °F (0 – 40 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 – 90% (non-condensing)
- Safety: UL1778 / cUL 107.3 / FCC DOC Class B
- Environmental: RoHS Compliant
- Product Warranty: 3 Years Limited
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: Lifetime
- CEG Amount: $75,000
- UPS System
- User Manual
- USB A+B Type Cable
- Warranty Registration Card.
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging. No other accessories included.
CP425SLG - Made in China - UPS - 12999/8900 - 24/30
Don't miss this deal!