APC BE425M UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, 6-Outlets - 425VA - 120V - APC Back-UPS - BE425M
Back-up Power and Surge Protection for Low-Power Devices
The Back-UPS BE425M provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. The BE425M UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices.
By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage.
When the power goes out, the APC BE425M will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
Run time for load W - 2m
Max. Capacity Used - 100%
Output power capacity - 255 Watts / 425VA
(4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
(2) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
Nominal Output Voltage - 120V
Nominal Input Voltage - 120V
Input Connections - NEMA 5-15P
Cord Length - 1.5meters
Maximum Input Current - 5.0A
APC Back-UPS, 6 Outlets, 425VA, 120V
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes: User manual
Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- LED status display -
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) - 255 Watts / 425VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) - 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology - Standby
- Waveform type - Square wave
- Transfer Time - 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency - 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations - 88 - 139V
- Number of Power Cords - 1
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type - Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time - 8hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years) - 3 - 5
- Battery Charge Power (Watts) - 6 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity - 47
Communications & Management
- Control panel - LED Status display with on line : on battery
- Audible Alarm - Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Maximum Height - 140MM, 14.02CM
- Maximum Width - 254MM, 25.35CM
- Maximum Depth - 105MM, 10.5CM
- Net Weight - 2.6KG
- Shipping weight - 3.0KG
- Shipping Height - 220MM, 22.0CM
- Shipping Width - 315MM, 31.5CM
- Shipping Depth - 140MM, 14.0CM
- Color - Black
- SCC Codes - 10731304329340
- Operating Temperature - 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity - 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation - 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature - -20 - 50 °C
- Storage Elevation - 0 - 15240meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit - 40.0dBA
- Approvals - California Energy Commission (CEC), CTUVus, FCC part 15 class B
- Equipment protection policy - Lifetime : $75000
- Standard warranty - 3 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
Note: Photos and/or description may differ from actual products. Information from suppliers or packaging.
BE425M - Made in Taiwan - UPS - NEW - 9999/9600 - TGCP - 20/28
Don't miss this deal!