TiGuyCo Plus - Rigaud, Qc, Canada J0P 1P0
Find us on Google!
BenQ MS527E 3D Eco-Friendly SVGA Business DLP Projector - 576p - EDTV - 4:3 - Dual HDMI - Ceiling, Front - 210 W - 4000 Hour Normal Mode - 6000 Hour Economy Mode - 800 x 600 - SVGA - 13,000:1 - 3300 lm - HDMI - USB - 250 W - White
*** NOTE - This is a NEW item! ***
Suggested Retail Price: $499.99 ~ TiGuyCo Plus Price**: $439.00
Read carefully before placing a bid or making a taxable purchase.
Know what your are bidding for or purchasing.
Read all the details carefully, you are accepting all the conditions.
Best Choice at Class-leading Value for Small-Medium Space
The BenQ MS527E business projector features a brightness of 3300 ANSI lumens and a high contrast ratio of 13000:1. This cost-effective and eco-friendly MS527E offers a stunning full-screen presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
- SmartEco Power Saving Technology
- The Eco Blank Mode for Blanking the Projection
- Quick Installation by Pressing Quick Install Key
- Instant Restart for Turning Projector Back on Immediately
- Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability
Dual HDMI Ports - Designed for convienence
- Introducing dual HDMI portals on a mainstream projector, these units deliver an unprecedented level of convenience. Users now have the ability to connect two different devices at once and easily switch between them without the need to disconnect and interrupt a presentation.
The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
- Normal Mode 250W Projector Power Consumption by Average
- SmartEco Mode Enhanced Details in Darkened Scenes 207W Projector Power Consumption by Average
Power saving, Eco friendly
- World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
- As the first DLP brand to incorporate Philips' ImageCare technology into its projector lamp system, BenQ has taken a further leap, developing its own SmartEco Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving in the 21st century classroom. Built with this brand new invention, the MS527E brings together uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life through innovative features.
- Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership. The LampSave Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%! The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
Eco Blank Mode
- The Eco Blank mode allows you to blank the projection. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%. All you need to do is press the "Eco Blank" button on the keypad or the "Blank" button on the remote control.You don't have to worry it's always fully lamp power consumption while you pause movie then leave.
Full Power On
- 100% Lamp Power
- Attention on the Projection Screen
Eco Blank Mode On
- 30% Lamp Power at the Lowest
- Attention on the Class Instructor
No Source Detected Mode
The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- Source Detected 100% Lamp Power
- No Source Detected 30% Lamp Power
Auto Power Off
- Automatic power off after the projector is turned on for over 20 minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the MS527E keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for earlier projector models. This technological advancement in energy saving certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
Diversified Options for Control and Management - Instant restart
- The Instant Restart feature gives teachers a 90-second window period to turn the projector back on immediately when it has been switched off by accident – no waiting necessary.
Upper Lamp Door for Easy Lamp Access
- The upper lamp door is designed for IT managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. Should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class.
- By pressing Quick Install key on the remote control, installer can quickly access the installation related functions in the OSD menu.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- BenQ MS527E is built with latest DLP® technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
BenQ DLP® Projectors
BenQ DLP® Projectors Perfectly Long Lasting Picture Quality with DLP Projection Technology
- Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar® statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world’s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With DLP dominating the worldwide projector market with over 50% share, BenQ is today the #1 bestselling DLP projector brand, delivering unmatched world-class performance.
- The incredibly durable micro-mirrors of the DLP chip and the nearly-sealed DLP engine design mean that BenQ DLP Projectors stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality. Eliminating dust buildup and heat damage, BenQ projectors shine year after year and look as good as new with a simple lamp change.
- Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors also produce the most crisply defined sharpness for crystal-clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco™ Technology.
- lampmodenesl 4000/6000/10000 hours
- Projection System DLP
- Native Resolution SVGA (800 x 600)
- Brightness* 3300AL
- Contrast Ratio 13000:1
- Display Color 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens - Focal Length F=2.5-2.7, f=22.08-24.28mm
- Throw Ratio 1.95-2.14 (80"@ 3.2m)
- Image Size (Diagonal) 60"~180" / 300"
- Zoom Ratio 1.1:1
- Lamp Type 210W
- Weight 2.2KG
- Projection Offset 115% ±5%
- Resolution Support VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200) * RB= Reduced blanking
- Horizontal Frequency 15k~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 23 ~ 120 Hz
Interface - Digital Out
- Computer in (D-sub 15pin)x 1 (Share with component)
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin)x 1 (Only support Computer 1)
- Composite Video in (RCA)x 1
- S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
- HDMI (1.4a) x 2
- Audio in (Mini Jack)x 1
- Audio out (Mini Jack)x 1
- Speaker:2W x 1
- USB (Type B)x 1 (Download & page/down)
- RS232 (DB-9pin)x 1
- IR Receiverx 1 (Front)
- Frame Sequential: Up to 720p
- Frame Packing: Up to1080p
- Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p
- Top Bottom: Up to 1080p
- Video: 60Hz Frame Sequential 3D for resolutions up to 480i
- Dimensions(W x H x D) 283x95x222 mm
- HDTV Compatibility 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Power Management Function Automatic power off after 20 minutes without a display source.
- Power Supply AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Picture Modes Dynamic / Presentation / sRGB / Cinema / (3D) / User 1 / User 2
- PointWrite Camera Module
- Power Consumption Normal 250W. Eco 207W. Standby <0.5W
- On-Screen Display Languages Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Aspect Ratio Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Keystone Adjustment 1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees
Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode) 33/31 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
Environmental Notice Lamp in this product contains mercury.
To dispose of the product or used lamps, consult your local environment authorities for regulations or see lamprecycle org
*Lamp life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
** Default mode is Presentation. When 3D is on, Picture Modes only shows 3D. When 3D
- BenQ MS527E Projector
- Remote Control w/ Battery
- Power Cord (by region)
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card (by region)
- VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
Note: Photos and specifictaions may differ from actual products.
MS527E - 9H.JFR77.33A - Made in China
**Indicated price is before taxes. TiGuyCo Plus reserves the rights to discount the indicated price on the store invoices or receipts before calculating the taxes.
Don't miss this deal!
The successful winner / buyer will have seven (7) days to pay for the item and conclude the transaction. If the delay is not respected and the seller has not been contacted to make arrangements, eBay will be notified of the non-payment. The seller will start the administrative process with eBay to have all fees reimbursed and the item will be re-offered for sale according to the established eBay policies. The seller is not responsible for any losses to bidders or purchasers due to the non-payment or this process.
The item listed is sold as is with no warranty, refunds or replacement unless listed in the description above. Manufacturers warranty may still apply to some items directly through the manufacturing company. All claims or return to the manufacturers are the responsibility of the buyer.
If a return for a refund, credit or replacement is authorized by the seller, all packing, shipping and handling fees to return the item are the responsibilities of the buyer and will not be refunded in any cases. Returns must first be authorized by the seller. The buyer must include all items, including accessories, cables, manuals and must have original undamaged packaging included. A 15% restocking fee may also apply in most return circumstances. All returns will be inspected for defects or missing items before agreed refund is made. Any missing items may void the return authorization and be declined for a refund.A 15% restocking fee may also apply in most return circumstances.
Bidders and buyers are responsible for carefully reading all the details of the items. Once a bid or purchase has been confirmed, the bidder or purchaser is indicating that he/she fully understands what the item is all about. The seller will not be responsible for misinterpretations or misunderstandings.
Additional fees and taxes:___________________________________________________________
All the following fees are NON-REFUNDABLE at any time! A fee of $32.00 CND will be added to the final price for Canadian shipments and $36.00 CND for continental United States Shipments. The fee includes dismantling (where applicable) or acquiring the item, packaging, handling and all shipping charges to mail your purchase in Canada or in the continental United States. Additional fees as listed will apply if more that one item is purchased. Additional S&H charges may be required for shipment to remote areas, such as Northern Canada and Alaska.
All sales are taxable, except for goods shipped outside of Canada. The Canada Goods and Services Tax (GST) or the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) and the Quebec Provincial Sales Tax (PST) will be calculated as follow;
Goods purchased in store - GST + PST;Goods shipped in the Province of Quebec - GST + PST;
Goods shipped in any other Canadian Provinces or Territories - GST or HST only according to the rates in effect for the Province or Territory;
Goods shipped to a country outside of Canada - Taxes EXEMPT.
Sales prices and taxes will be shown on the final store invoice. Listed prices may already include the taxes; the final invoice will reflect the discounted price and the calculated taxes. Buyers are responsible to contact the seller if they need to know about the final prices or the taxes to be paid before the purchase is made. A buyer agrees to pay all taxes according to the rates in place and conditions of shipment once a purchase is made.
TiGuyCo Plus is a registered business in the Province of Quebec: NEQ2262776950 - GST: 850343039 - PST: 1035459444.
The item will be shipped on the next day via Canada Post or at the latest, on the Monday following the reception of your payment. By bidding or purchasing this item the seller agrees to this non-refundable fee in any case. Any Customs fees, duties, taxes or any other charges out of our control, if applicable, are the total responsibilities of the buyer.
PAYPAL is the preferred payment. Credit cards payments are also accepted through PAYPAL.
Happy bidding / purchasing!